Sonntag, 30. Juli 2017

Mix and match with Review

Welcome to my blog guys. So when you clicked on my blog right now you probably already saw my first look for REVIEW on Instagram. I will just drop you the pieces I combined in this posting. I really love the detailing on the shirt of my first look. The jeans skirt is the best fitting and comfiest I own right now and it is super stretchy. By the way I took a size S in all pieces except the band shirt (which I like oversize in XL). For my second look I mixed a Pink Floyd band shirt with a tulle skirt  to add a little contrast to the whole look. I also wore my favourite vintage hat I got in Berlin a view years ago and some sneakers, plus I wear these vintage style REVIEW glasses with both outfits.  How do you like it?











#ootdreview #neverestablished

- in cooperation with REVIEW -

Kommentare:

  1. Die Looks sind alle sooo schön.. und die Bearbeitung... und deine Haare... Man, bin ich schleimig. :D Aber es stimmt einfach!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. perfect look. I prefer the second one, I like that hatrobe des fillettes

    AntwortenLöschen